Best buy

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all I never bought a phone from best buy but I've worked out a deal with a family member who is going to buy my upgrade on their best buy card in exchange for my s3. Is Thursdays realistic for best buy to get the phone? If not how far behind are they usually? Thanks hope you all get your phones soon!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
They should have them in stock on Thursday, I have purchased phones from BB in the past and they have had them on launch day so chances are good to even on that. I would just call ahead and make sure they do have one, stock may be limited depending their anticipated sales.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
They should have it on launch day, only catch is many of them won't sell it until Verizon officially gives them the ok to sell it. I've been told Verizon isn't always quick about it but I would think buying one at BB shouldn't be a huge issue unless they don't have many to start with.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
my local store checked for me while i was there and had none on hand but would have sold it. Only have 4 on order so I will be at their door at 10am by chance they get them in tonight.

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just received my pickup confirmation for my pre-order tomorrow. Unfortunately they only had the white version. Wonder if the black flip cover will look ok on the white model?

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just received my pickup confirmation for my pre-order tomorrow. Unfortunately they only had the white version. Wonder if the black flip cover will look ok on the white model?

Proof or it didn't happen. I was the first to pre order at my store and have not gotten any thing yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
He's most telling the truth. The best buy I went to receive 4 today(white only). A guy in front of me tried to purchase one. Got all the way until check out only to find she couldn't sell it because it's not releasing until tomorrow lol. Glad he tried before me. I don't want white but having one it's better that not having it at all.

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Proof or it didn't happen. I was the first to pre order at my store and have not gotten any thing yet.

Yawn.

bestbuynote2.jpg

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I never thought I would say it but I'm actually getting in line tomorrow at Best Buy. The guy told me they're only 6 in stock and 2 are gray and about 10 to 15 people have inquired today alone

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, went to Best Buy this morning to get my Note and once again Best Buy disappoints...shocker! I asked about price matching the 699.99 price to Verizon and they said they would. They called the local Verizon store to verify and since they did not have any in stock BB would not price match. BB also said they only have the white in stock so that's what I came home with. Now, when I go to the BB website it clearly shows that same store has the grey in stock. Ugh! Wonder if I should order that for store pickup and return the white one before I do anything with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear