BEST CASE (bumper) - LG G4 - for removing battery often?

bettylo8

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a case for my LG G4 but I replace the battery 2-3 times per day. Is there any case or bumper that doesn't interfere with a battery change?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a case for my LG G4 but I replace the battery 2-3 times per day. Is there any case or bumper that doesn't interfere with a battery change?

I have an Insignia Soft Shell I picked up at BB. Ads minimal bulk, with some corner protection, as well as the bead that goes around the screen so I don't worry about setting it down screen first on a table. Really grippy without being sticky, so pulls out of my pocket easily. Best part is the grip texture around the edge, almost like knurling - feels very secure, and have had no issues peeling it off for battery changes.

IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a hard shell similar type case but it's a pain in the **** to tear off every time I want to change the battery.

The Insignia is a flexible rubberish feeling stuff. I just start at the corner and peel it right off, pop it back on when I'm done. Cheap enough that when it wears out I'll buy another one.