Best Case for Droid X.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Sorry if this is a repost searched and didn't see anything. Just got my x and wondered what peoples thoughts were on which case is the slimmest and best case for the phone. Thanks.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Me too, I like the leather case. Good protection, but lately been using the BB PT case which is the same as the seidio innocase. It is a hard cover with a holster. The Body Glove case is nice too, and I will be getting the Otterbox Defender when it is released.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I use the black silicone vz case... I've experimented with plenty and i prefer naked

Same here. I have experimented too and still haven't found a case I really like. The Innocase is somewhat unobtrusive and it still fits in the pocket WITH the extended battery, so I will stick with it for now.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
If you looking for a case or maybe a pouch I have 2 places. The first place custom case or pouch, the only down side you have to wait for them to custom make your case or pouch (3 to 4 weeks).
Leather pda cases for your Motorola Droid X, Book Model for Motorola Droid X, Flip Style for Motorola Droid X, Glove Fit for Motorola Droid X, Lateral Flex-Fit for Motorola Droid X, Lateral Pouch for Motorola Droid X, Open Face for Motorola Droid X,

The second from motorola website site
Motorola Droid X Noble Vertical Pouch Holder

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am using a skin right now. A Skinomi to be exact. I did a review in the accessories section. I dont like the bulkiness of cases so this is my best alternative.

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I really like the Amzer cases as well - good protection from dirt and dust because buttons are covered. Close cuts on any openings, perfectly alligned. Non-slip surface, but not a dust magnet (smooth, only slightly tacky). Nice choice of colors. Count me in.