Best Droid Turbo Screen Protector?

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
iVoler is terrible. I mean, if it works, it is nice, but it is so cheaply made. The first one I got went on nice and smooth -- and I am VERY meticulous about doing things to electronics -- but quickly cracked for no reason as I take care of my phone. It was like a rock hit it, but there were no rocks to hit it.

I contacted customer support. I don't know what country it is located in but the structure of the sentences written in English couldn't be any worse than what they were.

They sent a replacement. Same meticulous process I've used for years to apply protectors. This one was a complete mess and I had to take it off.

I wrote back for another replacement and they took days to reply in broken English that they would replace it again. But by that point, I said forget it and just paid $20 at Verizon for one and it works just fine.

When it applies correctly, iVoler looks nice. But the durability and customer service both leave much to be desired, and so I would recommend somebody else. In this case, paying a little more to Verizon for its version, and escaping the hassle of Tue broken English and waiting for the mail game, was the better route.

Posted via the Android Central App

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I installed XtremeGuard on my Turbo. Easy to install and provides great screen protection. This is similar to the ZAGG protectors, but very inexpensive. I plan to pop out my Otterbox Defender screen protector and snap on the Otterbox plastic shell over the XtremeGuard.

I did this too. The plastic screen protector of the Otterbox on top of an screen protector on top of the phone itself is overkill and doesn't always respond well to typing. I've had no issues since doing this and the rest of the phone is covered and protected.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcovichburner