Does anyone else have issues with touch screen sensitivity?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Does anyone else have issues with touch screen sensitivity? Some areas of the keyboard don't seem to work well and even they do it unintentionally types in the wrong key next to the intended... I've heard it might be the screen protector so I replaced the factory installed one but am still having issues.

I have the below, any help much be much appreciated!

Supershieldz [2-Pack] for Samsung (Galaxy S8 Active) [Not Fit for Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Model] Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free, Lifetime Replacement

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues with touch screen sensitivity? Some areas of the keyboard don't seem to work well and even they do it unintentionally types in the wrong key next to the intended... I've heard it might be the screen protector so I replaced the factory installed one but am still having issues.

Supershieldz [2-Pack] for Samsung (Galaxy S8 Active) [Not Fit for Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Model] Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free, Lifetime Replacement
I've only used White Stone Dome since s8 and on never had issue with touch , I've had others that did . Now in between changing of the screen protector did you you noticed touch problems without the screen protector? Also did you enable touch sensitivity in settings ?

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site

I use the Bodyguardz glass protector, and have not needed to turn on the touch sensitivity increase toggle due to no decrease in the hepatic feedback.
Whats confusing with your post is the s8 active did not come from Samsung with a screen protector. It does have an additional coating, prone to showing even the slightest scuff or scratch, but it is a coating of the gorilla glass screen, not applied by the consumer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh