Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Let us know if you like the Bessmate. The only issue I can see being a problem is dust and gunk getting in between the screen protector and the case. But even with just a case, you get gunk between the screen and the case, so it's not that much different with the screen protector. And the rounded edges are really nice.

After three months the Bessmate has a small shatter in a lower corner. I have really liked its fingerprint resistance. There is gap, but I won't be able to see if there is any damage to the edges of the screen until I take it off to put the new one on.

Time to get a new one. What do you all like these days? Looks like the Coolbo covers the Samsung name.

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
After three months the Bessmate has a small shatter in a lower corner. I have really liked its fingerprint resistance. There is gap, but I won't be able to see if there is any damage to the edges of the screen until I take it off to put the new one on.

Time to get a new one. What do you all like these days? Looks like the Coolbo covers the Samsung name.
Yes, my gold one does cover the Samsung logo on the front, not sure if the clear one does.

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
After almost 1.5 weeks its Coolbo is holding up great. Word of caution- when cleaning screen don't get a large amount of cleaner/water/whatever close to edges. It will get sucked up under the screen protector!

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
In Bessmate's defense, they are going to replace my screen, and they said it doesn't usually chip.

I'm so sorry about the problem with your "Bessmate™ 9H Hardness Ultra-clear Premium Anti-Scratch Anti-shatter Bubble-free Tempered Glass Screen Protector Protect from Bumps Drops Scrapes". This usually doesn't happen. I sincerely apologize for this.

However I'll make things right for you. I've created a replacement for you at no additional charge.

mholdr

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI -- the Coolbo clear that I received from Amazon does NOT go to the edges and the cutout on the home button is NOT completely surrounded....sadly disappointed here.

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Just an FYI -- the Coolbo clear that I received from Amazon does NOT go to the edges and the cutout on the home button is NOT completely surrounded....sadly disappointed here.
probably they made black and other colours to hide these gaps arround the phone.

sent from tapatalk (note4)

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
ozgurs,
Got the Coolbo yesterday in black. The short its awesome so far. Edge to edge protection like we have all wanted. Will post a few pics soon. I tried it with the Note 4 Otterbox commuter case. Didn't work good. Case was making the protector lift of the screen in the middle. Fit issue. Now I went back to an older case the Spigen Ultra Hybrid (air cushioned bumper). And it fits like a glove, screen is so flat and beautiful. Only time will tell how it holds up. So far its WELL worth the money!
great, would love to see the pictures !

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, my Coolbo tempered screen protector of 5 weeks cracked today, not sure how. I rather go screen protectorless at this point.

Attachments

• 1438892075345.jpg
    1438892075345.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 79

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
good news for who has not bought this yet!

so far, no new glass protector that fits all the glass without any opening arround edges of the curved screen???

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Grrr, my replacement Bessmate cracked all the way through after two days.

Anyone try this one? Voxkin, Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Glass Screen Protector by Voxkin® - Protect, Shield and Guard Your Note4 Screen From Scratch, Drop & Impact with HD Invisible Tempered Protective Cover - Looks Great on Any Cases: Cell Phones & Accessories

It shouldn't be this hard to find a good one. I'm almost thinking of going back to plastic and just changing it every month or so.
At this point, I suggest not using any screen protector at all since the screen itself is pretty scratch resistant. I have had without any protectors for almost 2 weeks now, still flawless. I remind myself not to put my Note 4 with anything like keys in the same pocket.

JiR95

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
So I have an Otterbox defender case and want to cut out the built in screen protector to put in a tempered glass one. Does anyone know which screen protector would fit the case and have no halo effect?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I'd really prefer not to look through almost 1,000 posts. Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Purchased a Note 4 halo-direct screen protector and it has been working great. No bubbles and no glare with the anti-glare version.

Got a link? I just got my third or fourth one, the others broke. I think until they get the material right, that will keep happening. Glass isn't strong enough. This is the one I got. Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Crystal] Full HD [CR] JAPANESE BASE PET FILM High Definition (HD) Premium Ultra Clear Front Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - CR (SGP11105): Cell Phones & Accessories

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
For those who are extra careful and with OCD, tempered glass is a waste of money. The experience of nothing on the screen is unparalleled. If you tend to drop your phone, yes...get protection. I have had mine without any screen protectors, no scratches at all.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
For those who are extra careful and with OCD, tempered glass is a waste of money. The experience of nothing on the screen is unparalleled. If you tend to drop your phone, yes...get protection. I have had mine without any screen protectors, no scratches at all.

If you vow to only use your phone in a padded room with thick carpets, no problem. Everyone can make a mistake, no matter how OCD. Accidents happen. Sometimes, they aren't even in your control. Kid comes flying down the street on a skateboard and hits your arm while you're talking on the phone. Phone goes flying across the pavement. No one is immune to accidents. It's not like these protectors are all that expensive in the grand scheme of thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201