Best launcher?

dberthia

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Go Launcher EX for me. Has a growing collection of widgets and themes as well. I especially like the Facebook widget and the Black Glass theme.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
None - I have found that they all drain your battery. I did like Golauncher ex the best though

I've never noticed this. Widgets that you put on a home screen that are constantly updating (like calendar, weather, financial, news, etc.. will drain your battery, but I don't think a launcher has anything to do with it.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Do any of the launchers mentioned above allow for 2 rows of "docked" shortcuts/widgets at the bottom of the home screen? Trying out Go Launcher Ex and it's close but not quite what I wanted. Also downloaded a theme and can't get GL to see the downloaded theme.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Do any of the launchers mentioned above allow for 2 rows of "docked" shortcuts/widgets at the bottom of the home screen? Trying out Go Launcher Ex and it's close but not quite what I wanted. Also downloaded a theme and can't get GL to see the downloaded theme.

I know Launcher Pro allows the shortcuts row to be scrollable

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I really liked Go Launcher EX... but it lagged occasionally. Enough that I uninstalled it and went back to the stock launcher.

I am glad the GO SMS Pro is a seperate app... and not dependant on using the GO Launcher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yessica8yessica