Best S21 cases. Which one(s) are you getting?

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Clear cases that don't yellow are available from Ringke and ESR.

The few Ringke clear cases I had yellowed. Did have a Tech 21 Pure Clear case on my S10+ that didn't yellow as much compared to most. Haven't checked out the ESR clear cases.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
While I was at AT&T yesterday I pre-ordered the S21 Ultra. They has the Otterbox Defender Pro in stock, which is what I usually use, so I bought one.
Now just need the phone to get here....

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
With my Samsung pre-order credits I got the black leather one, the clear slim cover, and the black silicon one.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband is getting the black leather one from Samsung and the combo black one with the pen. I hope they protect well. I am getting the Violet silicone but now my I blason Cosmo will be here before the phone so I don't really need it. Can you return a free accessory for a different one? I'd rather have an extra 25W brick. I kind of wish I had ordered the flip case with the pen combo instead of the pen by itself but I didn't want black.
I still want this Rainbow Leopard case from this company Velvet Caviar which is new to me found them when googling but they don't have theirs out yet for the S21's so I-Blason got my business but I need something that will cover up the camera better I think. I remember seeing a Samsung case called Kvadrat somewhere online but don't remember seeing it when picking out my free accessories.

Edit: And to be honest I am looking at this case I already ordered on Amazon and the camera part it's open the silicone one from Samsung covers the camera better. Now I may have to look into other cases. Here is the one I ordered but I am wondering now cause of the camera. I know some people use screen protectors for the camera. It just looks funny different than from the one on my S10+.

Attachments

• Cosmo.jpg
    Cosmo.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The few Ringke clear cases I had yellowed. Did have a Tech 21 Pure Clear case on my S10+ that didn't yellow as much compared to most. Haven't checked out the ESR clear cases.
The Ringke with a rigid plastic back has no ever yellowed for me. ESR uses a tempered glass back over ridgid plastic and it's also been great.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Ended up getting both rugged cases and their black clear case. Should look nice with my white s21.....Woooo!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My husband is getting the black leather one from Samsung and the combo black one with the pen. I hope they protect well. I am getting the Violet silicone but now my I blason Cosmo will be here before the phone so I don't really need it. Can you return a free accessory for a different one? I'd rather have an extra 25W brick. I kind of wish I had ordered the flip case with the pen combo instead of the pen by itself but I didn't want black.
I still want this Rainbow Leopard case from this company Velvet Caviar which is new to me found them when googling but they don't have theirs out yet for the S21's so I-Blason got my business but I need something that will cover up the camera better I think. I remember seeing a Samsung case called Kvadrat somewhere online but don't remember seeing it when picking out my free accessories.

Edit: And to be honest I am looking at this case I already ordered on Amazon and the camera part it's open the silicone one from Samsung covers the camera better. Now I may have to look into other cases. Here is the one I ordered but I am wondering now cause of the camera. I know some people use screen protectors for the camera. It just looks funny different than from the one on my S10+.

I LOVE this case!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ear buds case from same company to match my phone case. Colors aren't exactly the same but it's cute. Now to hunt down a popsocket to match my phone case.

Attachments

• 17890.jpg
    17890.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This case I ordered off Amazon the purple one will be here tomorrow. And I found a matching case for the Bud's Pro. And I guess I'm going to go ahead and get the white stone glass camera protectors they're on Amazon.

I love your matching case! I'll look on Amazon again to see if they have that case for my S10. It's been difficult to find a case like that for it as of late.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I love your matching case! I'll look on Amazon again to see if they have that case for my S10. It's been difficult to find a case like that for it as of late.

Here is the one for my S10+ it was called Cosmo Lite and was one piece. The regular Cosmo is 2 pieces which is what I will get today but purple is my favorite color. I just happened to find a popsocket to pretty much match which is what I am looking for now on this new case. You should be able to find one for your S10.

I know some cases mess with screen protectors and I hope this one doesn't mess with the camera screen protector I want to get. But I probably will try this case and if I like it keep it and not switch cases. I am getting this silicone violet one from Samsung I ordered just in case the I blason didn't come in time but it will be here today.

Attachments

• 140414169_1124782551292892_5248692532736821660_n.jpg
    140414169_1124782551292892_5248692532736821660_n.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 64