Best S21 cases. Which one(s) are you getting?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best S21 cases

Same. I ordered the otter+pop version.

I wish there were more colours though.

I didn't see an OtterBox plus pop when I was on their website earlier. I used to love their symmetry case. But now I think I'm ordering the I blason cosmo purple case. I found another case from this company I never heard of velvet caviar but they don't have theirs out yet for the 21 plus so they're not getting my business. They're late in the game! But I've seen some other cute cases. And I got a silicone free one from Samsung and violent just to hold me over if I don't get this other one in time.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

I didn't see an OtterBox plus pop when I was on their website earlier. I used to love their symmetry case. But now I think I'm ordering the I blason cosmo purple case. I found another case from this company I never heard of velvet caviar but they don't have theirs out yet for the 21 plus so they're not getting my business. They're late in the game! But I've seen some other cute cases. And I got a silicone free one from Samsung and violent just to hold me over if I don't get this other one in time.

It is possible the UK and US stores have different stuff...

I'd love some Cosmo purple, i would've liked the phantom violet phone, but I've promised myself I'm not going to buy 6 cases within the first 2 months this time lol.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the violet case for free with my phone credits.

I generally purchase through casemate but am not loving their cases for the ultra.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the violet case for free with my phone credits.

I generally purchase through casemate but am not loving their cases for the ultra.

I just ordered the I-Blason Amethyst Cosmo one that I wanted off Amazon it was cheaper than buying from the company itself. Says it will be here between the 25th and the 27th. But I also ordered a silicone violet one with my Samsung credits cause I wanted to make sure I at least had something when the time comes.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my usual, Spigen Rugged armor but since was going to try s-pen with it, got the samsung case w/pen to see how that is.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my usual, Spigen Rugged armor but since was going to try s-pen with it, got the samsung case w/pen to see how that is.

I wish it had come in other colors cause I would if tried it too. I paid 40 for pen and the bundle was 48.99.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I have a few go to cases. I used to go tech21 but I was disappointed bc with the design for the note 20 ultra there was no back protection for the camera it was completely flush. My uag plasma has been good. Idk I'll have to see the cases in person to see how they protect the camera bump.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
I have a few go to cases. I used to go tech21 but I was disappointed bc with the design for the note 20 ultra there was no back protection for the camera it was completely flush. My uag plasma has been good. Idk I'll have to see the cases in person to see how they protect the camera bump.

Agree with you on the design of the Tech 21 S20 line and Note 20 line of cases. Especially with the flaws in the back camera design by Samsung. I had to switch to a Gear4 case because of it.

Ended up ordering from Tech 21 again this year based on past history, and them hopefully learning from last year. Fingers crossed.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Agree with you on the design of the Tech 21 S20 line and Note 20 line of cases. Especially with the flaws in the back camera design by Samsung. I had to switch to a Gear4 case because of it.

Ended up ordering from Tech 21 again this year based on past history, and them hopefully learning from last year. Fingers crossed.

Yeah I'm debating on trying them again. I've been buying clear cases bc of the phone but since it's going to be just black I might go with a colored case unless I decide to put a skin on it

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Yeah I'm debating on trying them again. I've been buying clear cases bc of the phone but since it's going to be just black I might go with a colored case unless I decide to put a skin on it

I used to go the clear case route but it seems like most every one of them yellowed at some point. The Evo Check and the Wembley Smoke cases have a grayish tint to them that don't yellow. It helps with my OCD.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I used to go the clear case route but it seems like most every one of them yellowed at some point. The Evo Check and the Wembley Smoke cases have a grayish tint to them that don't yellow. It helps with my OCD.
Clear cases that don't yellow are available from Ringke and ESR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d