Best S21 cases. Which one(s) are you getting?

fred134134

Jan 11, 2021
Visit site
I was just reading reviews on that one on Amazon from the S20 Ultra. Looks cool but I wish it had more colors. I am planning on the camera screen protector and wonder if this would interfere with that for switching cases. I don't really want it but my husband might.

I really like this case for my note ultra. The best is grabbing my phone and not worrying about smuggling my camera.

Now to be honest outside of the camera protection(the one thing driving me to purchase this case) the case is nothing special. Its a little cheap looking. It gets the job done though, protection from minor bumps and drops. It feels ok in the hand. If it didn't have the camera protection I wouldn't have gotten this case as there are much better cases.

I would have spent easily 2x-3x more if it meant a better quality case.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Here is the one for my S10+ it was called Cosmo Lite and was one piece. The regular Cosmo is 2 pieces which is what I will get today but purple is my favorite color. I just happened to find a popsocket to pretty much match which is what I am looking for now on this new case. You should be able to find one for your S10.

I know some cases mess with screen protectors and I hope this one doesn't mess with the camera screen protector I want to get. But I probably will try this case and if I like it keep it and not switch cases. I am getting this silicone violet one from Samsung I ordered just in case the I blason didn't come in time but it will be here today.

This is so beautiful! I love it! I actually just ordered a case that looked like this one today! I'm excited! Let me know how your case fits on your phone with regards to your screen protector!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This is so beautiful! I love it! I actually just ordered a case that looked like this one today! I'm excited! Let me know how your case fits on your phone with regards to your screen protector!

I'm leaving the pre installed screen protector on as long as I can. And then I'll get the one for the camera. I hope the case doesn't interfere.

I love the matching little buds case it'll make it easier to find the buds in my purse. But now there's one more matching thing I want and it's a phone stand even though I'm going to have a popsocket to make a kickstand I just think this is pretty and it matches but it's not on Amazon in the purple color only from their website.

Attachments

• 17905.jpg
    17905.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 55

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best S21 cases

Ordered Symmetry Otterbox

There used to be a different OtterBox I used to use before symmetry and I forgot the name and it wasn't the defender. But when I got my S7 edge the OtterBox symmetry was my favorite case. I haven't found a cute one since that kind of feels like the one I had that I loved. And when I got my 9 plus Best Buy gave me a free tech 21 I liked it
okay. I looked at the symmetry I just wish there was more pretty designs

I may go look at one in person after I get the phone and try it. My husband will be mad if I buy too many cases lol But for some reason the Purple one I'm worried about the back in the camera.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else going naked? : )

My case came today now I need to hurry and find a popsocket to match I have three or four picked out to see if they'll match good. Not sure if to do white base cause of case or black cause of camera.

Attachments

• 17906.jpg
    17906.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 55

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My case came today now I need to hurry and find a popsocket to match I have three or four picked out to see if they'll match good. Not sure if to do white base cause of case or black cause of camera.

Gorgeous case! Great choice! I'd personally choose white because of the pop-out (no pun intended lool) of colour.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I got all excited when I received a shipping notification from FedEx with Samsung as the sender...

... and it was for the charging block I ordered with the purchase credit... not the most exciting

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Ordered the Ringke "Matte" clear case. Had one for my iphone and it's the best clear case I've owned. The matte is subtle, so you don't get fingerprints and the color of the phone is still great. Highly recommend

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Gorgeous case! Great choice! I'd personally choose white because of the pop-out (no pun intended lool) of colour.

That's what I was just thinking white. I already bought a white popsocket I forgot. I really just need the swappable top. But I'll use the one I bought for now it has purple in it with a cat on it and some other colors. Black Friday had 30% off. But that picture posted sideways and it was night time it's more pretty sitting right here in front of me. I just got a better picture and I took one of both cases to see the difference in size. My old one isn't as thick or hard on the back and is more bendable cause it was called lite and is one piece. This is 2 pieces and seems like it will protect better except for the camera part which is why I need to order the camera protectors I guess the White Dome ones they are on Amazon for a 2 pack.

I'm just worried cause I've never been a Note fan my friend loves them and has Note 9 now. I tried a Note 8 after my 7 Edge just cause the trade in was good and we didn't pay much more and it was easier for me to trade in for the 9 plus and my husband kept his Note only time ever we didn't have the same phone. But on the Note I didn't know about pop sockets much and didn't use one but I hate that their so big and here I'm getting this one and should of got the plus but the specs were so good on this that I couldn't pass it up especially since my husband said we're keeping these for as long as we can. LOL!

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a simple rubber silicone case for my S21. I ordered the Samsung silicone which I hope will work for me. I like the rubbery grip of the silicone case to help from accidental slips out of my hand!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I like those the 2nd one covers the camera which is nice. My husband wants to try a popsocket will one fit on their? He may want that one but he's already getting 2 from Samsung the balck leather and the black one with the pen combo so he may not need another but we usually get him Spigen.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I like those the 2nd one covers the camera which is nice. My husband wants to try a popsocket will one fit on their? He may want that one but he's already getting 2 from Samsung the balck leather and the black one with the pen combo so he may not need another but we usually get him Spigen.

I've never used a popsocket but I'd assume it would work since the Latercase has a smooth surface.

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Samsung black leather case like I have for my S20U. I tried a Otterbox Symmetry with the S20U and it was too chunky and hard for me. If I wanted to carry around a patio paver in my pocket I would just carry a patio paving block in my pocket. Usually I would use a thin silicone case but they're a little too grippy which makes it too hard to get in and out of your pocket. I think the leather is the balanced in-between. I don't throw my phone off sky scapers to show off how tuff my case is, I'm only a construction worker that also rides dirt bikes and ATVs with their phone in their pocket, and even put my phone in my Seadoo PWC while they bounce off waves and I've never even put a scratch in a phone so I don't need a case that can resist being run over by a army tank or survive orbit reentry at 600,000mph with the trade-off of feeling like a concrete block in your hand and pocket 100% of the time, it's overkill for me. I like thin cases that you can barely tell are there to give you a better grip and maintain a smaller feel in hand and pocket.