Best Screen Protector for Nexus 10?

EmJayStevens

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
First of all do most of you Nexus 10 owners have/use/recommend using a screen protector, and if you do, then which one would you recommend?

Thanks for the advice.
Just ordered my Nexus 10 this morning :)

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I had one on and removed it. The feel of the glass is great and the screen protector took away from that. It also tended to capture more fingerprints. I'm putting a lot of faith in Gorilla Glass but I really don't want to take anything away from one of the biggest assets of this tablet.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Cool, thanks. Do you think its worth using one? Also does it leave residue if you decide to remove it later on?

Yes I do think it's worth using on even if it is just got the peace of mind. I have never noticed any residue from Poetic screen protectors, I use them on my N10 and N7. The one I have for the 10 is an anti-glare protector so it does affect brightness a bit. But for me this is acceptable others may not think it is.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I never actually bought a screen protector but I have one on my Nexus 10... I never peeled off the screen protector that came with the N10 when I first got it...... It works great..... If you choose to do this way, you can save few bucks..:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

excalibur2811

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
That's what I did too, although at first I was not sure that it was actually a screen protector and not just a plastic film.
Anyhow, its good to know it makes sense to other people too!