bike mount

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I ride a road bike about 54 miles a week. Does anyone think a mount for the Infuse would work?? I know the dimensions are very close just wanting others opinions..... thanks

Here is the mount for the infuse

http://slipgripcarmounts.3dcartstores.com/SLIPGRIP-15-BIKE-MOUNT-SAMSUNG-INFUSE-4G-PHONE-To-Be-Used-While-No-Case-On_p_98714.html.

If anyone else is interested I emailed slip grip to see if they intend to make one, or if this one possibly may work...

Last edited:

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
41OWfd4CX6L._SL500_.jpg

sportsplayer5959

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I ride a road bike about 54 miles a week. Does anyone think a mount for the Infuse would work?? I know the dimensions are very close just wanting others opinions..... thanks

Here is the mount for the infuse

http://slipgripcarmounts.3dcartstor...HONE-To-Be-Used-While-No-Case-On_p_98714.html.

If anyone else is interested I emailed slip grip to see if they intend to make one, or if this one possibly may work...

I would wait and see if the company responds or try to find a company that makes one specifically for the e4gt. I only say this because the dimensions of the infuse are slightly different and i'm not sure how well it will work with a completely different phone. I guess it depends on the type of mount. If they don't respond i would check out the return policy for that site and give the product a try

Last edited:

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Why not get a Garmin Edge 800, then you can track your cadence, heart rate. and its a lot smaller.

The phone has several apps for that also, plus I can play my music.... I'm not a professional, this is for fitness only... although the Garmin looks pretty sweet, I don't need anymore gadgets to keep up with. Thanks alot for the tip though.

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I doubt the mount will work if its not made for the phone. I am really stoked about a bike mount for the SGSIIE4GT as I ride my bike everywhere due to a little incident with the law. Gulp, gulp. Hope it can hold up to rough riding.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of making myself a custom mount for my bike. I don't ride all hard core though just to school and back on my fixie. Right now I keep my phone in my pocket and my bluetooth headphones have fwd rew pause buttons so I change musoc that way. Just need a mount for occasional long weekend rides.