Bionic back to Inc2

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Bionic on Thursday thinking more ram, dual core, and LTE would be the best thing ever.

In my opinion the battery didn't last long enough even with 4g turned off and the camera was sub par compared to the inc2. So I'm back.

There was nothing wrong with it in the first place. Never should have left.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

BlackHippy21

May 13, 2011
Visit site
bionic seems like a big disappointment from all the people that got it. Think I'm gonna stick with my thunderbolt until prime or vigor is released.

Sent from my Egypticus Spaceship using Tapatalk

Reactions: mikells43

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
This makes me feel better about my phone. I ALWAYS get the itch to get the next best thing that comes out, even though in this case it really doesn't make sense. Of course, with the Vigor on the horizon, that will be hard to resist, but honestly, aside from 4g capability, this phone is crazy fast with great features. Being rooted and overclocked, with no discernible loss in battery life, this is the fastest phone I've ever had. I'm inclined to believe that the Vigor is what the TBolt should have been all along, though I'm not taking credit from the TBolt really. I think in hindsight, the Vigor, based on appearance and supposed hardware, would have been a more appropriate successor as the Inc 2, but it appears to me that the Vigor is really sort of a combined successor of the Inc, Inc 2, and TBolt combined, with all the best attributes built into one phone. It will be interesting to see how well it really performs, and the gap in performance between that and the Inc 2. For now though, I'm satisfied that I've got one of the best devices on the market.

Tapatalk on Inc 2

cheesehead007

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I just switched my service from the Bionic back to my Incredible 2. The battery life on the Bionic was very Thunderbolt-like... I changed the poll intervals on email, twitter, etc. and turned off the 4G as I live in a 3G-only area. Made little/no difference.

The camera on the Inc2 is also better to a night/day degree. "Love the one you're with" is the theme for today :) Welcome back Inc2.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I just switched my service from the Bionic back to my Incredible 2. The battery life on the Bionic was very Thunderbolt-like... I changed the poll intervals on email, twitter, etc. and turned off the 4G as I live in a 3G-only area. Made little/no difference.

The camera on the Inc2 is also better to a night/day degree. "Love the one you're with" is the theme for today :) Welcome back Inc2.

Very true. Thanks for the input

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
...til the Vigor comes out. Hehe.

I never cared for Moto phones, either.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I feel same having had the dx for over a year while I tolerate it I will never get another moto device. ;)
I always knew my incredible was a much better device and was my first android phone ,the moto just kinda happened . Oh well live and learn ,ha :)

ramblerd

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info as well. I got FRU'd to the Dinc2 from the Fascinate and had my upgrade, but I am becoming very partial to HTC.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
personally I would never own a Motorola device again after owing the Droid X. I think the Dinc 2 is a great device and there is no need for all that 4G and dual core crap. It a phone not a computer and the Dinc 2 does a great job and does it well!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
personally I would never own a Motorola device again after owing the Droid X. I think the Dinc 2 is a great device and there is no need for all that 4G and dual core crap. It a phone not a computer and the Dinc 2 does a great job and does it well!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

lol. says the guy posting via a BlackBerry?!? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech