Bixby update to open any app is live finally

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded all available bixby updates, still don't have that option. I'm on Verizon specific phone, not unlocked one.

Attachments

• 5803.jpg
    5803.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 15

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
If you look at the article on AC it shows an xda workaround app that actually will launch google assistant instead of just the google app when you assign it to the bixby button. It works great!

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Tap the bixby button, when the app opens click the 3 buttons on the right side, click settings, scroll down to bixby key and click that. You will then see your options.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded all available bixby updates, still don't have that option. I'm on Verizon specific phone, not unlocked one.

Tap the bixby button, when the app opens click the 3 buttons on the right side, click settings, scroll down to bixby key and click that. You will then see your options.

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Thank you sir! That worked, even though i still don't have Bixby key option under Advanced in the phone settings.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Any advice on programing the single press to rotate through sound modes? Closest thing I have been able to find is creating a quick command (which I have no prior experience with) to go to sound mode, but then Bixby asks me which option I want to set. I just want to press the button and have switch to the next sound mode.