Bluetooth Audio Quality

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having audio quality issues with their S10+? I have gone in and out of developer mode and my audio quality playing music is terrible, especially when I am connected to UConnect in my truck. Sounds like the audio is over driving the speakers. It seems a little better on my Beats products.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is anyone having audio quality issues with their S10+? I have gone in and out of developer mode and my audio quality playing music is terrible, especially when I am connected to UConnect in my truck. Sounds like the audio is over driving the speakers. It seems a little better on my Beats products.

erm no issues here.perhaps your head unit has a problem?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Check your settings. Your phone has audio settings. The app you're using has settings. There are also special sound effect settings that may or may not being interfering with your audio. If its not any of these settings then you may possibly have a defective device. Good luck!

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
might be your head unit. my brothers newish F-350 sounds like garbage when connected to it's bluetooth, but when going through the aux or using a BT receiver through the aux it sounds great.

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I think it might be the device because when I play music through the head unit on XM Satelite, it sounds fine. No issues. only happens when I use Bluetooth through the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware