Bored of the DINC

Gorilla

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I know the phone is just a phone and it isnt supposed to entertain me... but Im bored of the dinc and have the new phone fever...

I just am lost as in what direction I wanna go..

I feel like I wanna go with a 4.3- 4.5 inch screen cause there is so much real estate.

However.... I also am in love with blackberries....

Its so hard to choose, especially with no money! hehe.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
When you have no money... choosing is easy. It's acquisition that's hard!

Try flashing a Sense 3 ROM, it will be like having a new phone on the cheap.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Waiting for the Vigor to replace mine. October launch?

For once in my life, I will let others buy the Vigor and tell us if it's riddled with problems. I want to see the Droid Prime & rumored Galaxy S2 4G before I make any decisions, though.

Lemonheater

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Incredible and new phone fever as well, but I came to the conclusion that even if I use my upgrade to get a new phone like the Bionic or Vigor...I'm going to use my phone for the same exact things anyway.

I'm going to be "frugal" with my phone and use the hell out of this thing until upgrading is rather substantial.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to be "frugal" with my phone and use the hell out of this thing until upgrading is rather substantial.

That's a noble plan. Although, if you're in a 4G area, the upgrade would be well justified this time around - don't ya think? Or, at least, I'd think it would be worth it as long as the battery drain problems and other issues are fixed in the upcoming set of phones.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I will get the vigor if it has beats by dre. I think we can only have a phone for about 18 months until we get boered.

Lemonheater

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
That's a noble plan. Although, if you're in a 4G area, the upgrade would be well justified this time around - don't ya think? Or, at least, I'd think it would be worth it as long as the battery drain problems and other issues are fixed in the upcoming set of phones.

There's WiFi just about everywhere I go, and I don't find 3G to be painfully slow. The only thing that makes me want to upgrade is a larger screen; I'm not great at typing on touch screens so a larger screen would help.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
There's WiFi just about everywhere I go, and I don't find 3G to be painfully slow. The only thing that makes me want to upgrade is a larger screen; I'm not great at typing on touch screens so a larger screen would help.

A bigger screen is one of my top reasons for wanting an upgrade, too. These 3.7" screens just don't cut it anymore.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Lemonheater

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
A bigger screen is one of my top reasons for wanting an upgrade, too. These 3.7" screens just don't cut it anymore.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I don't mind the 3.7" screen, seeing as I have a tablet and a smartphone, but I either type fine or bad on it for some reason.

Verizon leaves me in a weird spot. Do I go with the Thunderbolt or Vigor and deal with bad battery life? Or stick with 3G and get the Incredible 2? Cause I don't know what to do I will just choose to do nothing at all. Beer money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte