box.com 50gb of free storage for lg phones

dansho

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Might want to try Allway Sync...free to home user...I use it in conjunction with NetDrive (again free to home user) to sync my Box online account (virtual drive) with my windows explorer Box folder (can sync in any direction). Just make certain NetDrive is configured as a WebDav server type :cool:

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Having used the Box app a bit. I still prefer SugarSync. It seems to have better support. For example, it's supports streaming MP4's, where as the Box app on Android does not. It will try to download the whole fine before playing.

pdrift

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i also got the free 50GB upgrade for box.net. I have started backing up the contents of my card to my account. Is there a way to upload a whole folder? I cant seem to do it from the app itself. I have a workaround im using es file manager to select multiple files and copy into my box.net account. I just wanted to see if there was a way to do it natively in box.net's app to compare speeds.

sent from my OV using tapatalk

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i also got the free 50GB upgrade for box.net. I have started backing up the contents of my card to my account. Is there a way to upload a whole folder? I cant seem to do it from the app itself. I have a workaround im using es file manager to select multiple files and copy into my box.net account. I just wanted to see if there was a way to do it natively in box.net's app to compare speeds.

I'm also a user of ES, but didn't know that it had box integration. That works really well, thanks for the tip.

Quick office also has direct box access built-in. I don't think I need the box app any more.

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO

jabak3

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a good app for streaming music or videos if not both. I want to upload my music/video files and stream them to my Optimus V. I have it rooted but not rom'd.

Also any progressive work with tweaking the phone to think Box is a drive. Such as a sd card. I wish we could install apps to box or something else like a computer used as a server. This way allowing it to think the app can be used locally but placed in storage aside from sd or internal. Wifi/3G is not really a concern, If I have to be connected to use apps so be it. If not then I can at least have special apps left on phone for local type usage.

Any ideas?