Bricked, stuck on TWRP

A

AC Question

So a friend of mine tried to install cyanogenmod on my phone. I'm guessing he messed up bad because here I am.

I've tried Odin several times and have gotten results like <ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed sometimes and others another time. I've tried several different versions of Odin, different MD5 files. plugged in my usb to new ports, made sure my drivers were up to date, installed Kies, uninstalled Kies, tried a new cable. No dice, always comes up to failed.

Worst part is I'm not familiar with any of this so I'm in a bad situation, if somebody could explain what to do in a very clear manor, I would be very grateful.

PS. My phone is Samsung Galaxy III AT&T sgh-i747

Flashvetrin

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
yeah it didn't work :(

and now I can't get to TWRP at all since the Philz write.

Ive thrown the book at this.. you need to google how to rebuild your internal sd when you flashed the pit files it did something to the structure and its not working because you cant write to it.. xda has a way to rebuild your internal sd. Thats all i can say for you at this point..
Sorry i tried..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Dustin Dodson

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Ive thrown the book at this.. you need to google how to rebuild your internal sd when you flashed the pit files it did something to the structure and its not working because you cant write to it.. xda has a way to rebuild your internal sd. Thats all i can say for you at this point..
Sorry i tried..

Actually! I made that reply after the PM you sent me, and that worked! Thanks!

....except I have one problem! My phone won't recognize my sim card. I tried restarting a few times and have taken it in and out and tried cleaning it carefully, nothing has worked.

Flashvetrin

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Actually! I made that reply after the PM you sent me, and that worked! Thanks!

....except I have one problem! My phone won't recognize my sim card. I tried restarting a few times and have taken it in and out and tried cleaning it carefully, nothing has worked.
Dude thats awsome :)
It was the wifi fix that woke it up i know whats a wifi fix gonna do??? Lol format your sd in windows and then in your phone.. wish i had thanks button u could hit. Lol i had a feeling once you got a black screen that we were past the snag..
Make sure you have the latest twrp and check out agni kernel for your device.. it may fix your ext if the formats dont..
Make a back on your ext when you update twrp. And keep your new files safe.. stay away from pit files storage swaps that stuff is bad.
Your off and running now you can go to xda were i am a tester.. and dl a custom rom.. i work with the folks on the ETEAM. DN3 FOR THE NOTE2 i317.. look me up same name..
glad it works man :)

Dustin Dodson

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Dude thats awsome :)
It was the wifi fix that woke it up i know whats a wifi fix gonna do??? Lol format your sd in windows and then in your phone.. wish i had thanks button u could hit. Lol i had a feeling once you got a black screen that we were past the snag..
Make sure you have the latest twrp and check out agni kernel for your device.. it may fix your ext if the formats dont..
Make a back on your ext when you update twrp. And keep your new files safe.. stay away from pit files storage swaps that stuff is bad.
Your off and running now you can go to xda were i am a tester.. and dl a custom rom.. i work with the folks on the ETEAM. DN3 FOR THE NOTE2 i317.. look me up same name..
glad it works man :)

but did any of that mess with my sim card? or is this just a completely unrelated error?

Flashvetrin

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Nope! Just tried to make a call to see if it would pop up, just said "No network available"

Ok thats good it sounds like you took the wrong modem on the flash.. i need you to tell me your exact model number and who your carrier is. And i need you to tell me what you see under settings about device and then baseband version.. not more networks.. :)

Dustin Dodson

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Ok thats good it sounds like you took the wrong modem on the flash.. i need you to tell me your exact model number and who your carrier is. And i need you to tell me what you see under settings about device and then baseband version.. not more networks.. :)

Sure! if I leave out anything important please tell me.

SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
Baseband version: Unknown

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej