Buy note 5 or wait for galaxy s7?

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
hello.
So i sold my galaxy s6 due to some reason basically front camera was too laggy in low light anyway,

Now, I have limited choices either note5 , s6 edge or wait for s7 to come out which is the unlikeliest of option.
Yes, i can opt another brand as well, like sony , blackberry etc .

So guys suggest me which phone to buy , note 5 or other ? Budget is not an issue.

Thanks

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I dont like the design of lg v10, otherwise its a great phone.

How is note 5 ? Does it lag ?

My Note 5 has been good for the past month. A little lag here and there but not that significant. It's not the perfect smartphone with no lag at all. But it is a definite improvement from its predecessor.

Either get a Note 5, wait for the Note 6 or get a Nexus 6P

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't wait. There is always something else coming out next. I have the note 5 and 6p. Both are great and fast. I think the camera on the nexus is a little better, but that is just a preference as both are great. I've had the note since release and it's as fast as the 6p. The only problem on the note is memory management with multi tasking. The 6p is better with that but the note has better software to take advantage of the bigger screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 6p is not available in my region yet. I think I will go for note 5 because I really like the build quality of s6. Plus I want a big screen phone.

Is there any news regarding the release of marshmallow for note5?

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Everything I've read has said end of year based on upgrade cycle with the note 4. I find that a little hard to believe. I'm on Verizon so we'll probably get it in may. There are only a couple great features from my 6p I am waiting for. Doze should make the phone a beast.

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Everything I've read has said end of year based on upgrade cycle with the note 4. I find that a little hard to believe. I'm on Verizon so we'll probably get it in may. There are only a couple great features from my 6p I am waiting for. Doze should make the phone a beast.

Hey, do you think its worth getting nexus 6p over note5 if nexus 6p is worth over note5 , then ill order the unit through amazon. But cost will be almost close considering the shipment and taxes I believe:

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, do you think its worth getting nexus 6p over note5 if nexus 6p is worth over note5 , then ill order the unit through amazon. But cost will be almost close considering the shipment and taxes I believe:

If I had to choose one I would keep my note 5. I use the s pen a lot though. The note for me has better battery life for screen on time, better screen and better video quality. The main reason I got the 6p was for stock and for updates. Verizon drives me crazy with updates for their phones. I think the 6p feels better in the hand and Android m is very nice. I like the notifications better on the 6p.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I think the Note 5 is one of the best phones out there right now.
If you want to wait, I guess you can go for the S7 but who knows what the specs will be.

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
hello.
So i sold my galaxy s6 due to some reason basically front camera was too laggy in low light anyway,

Now, I have limited choices either note5 , s6 edge or wait for s7 to come out which is the unlikeliest of option.
Yes, i can opt another brand as well, like sony , blackberry etc .

So guys suggest me which phone to buy , note 5 or other ? Budget is not an issue.

Thanks

This is my first note. I don't think I can go back to another phone again. The functionality this phone offers cannot be matched with anything else on the market. It depends on how you use your phone. I use all the little things on the note (spen offers so much) But most of my friends don't use their phones this way. S7 would probably suit you if you don't dig deep into the little stuff. If you utilize these added options go for the note.
Also the note lineup has beefier specs than the galaxy s lineup. It's like they release the galaxy S and Fix the bad in the note release.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe the Note line vs S line are targeting different type of user. Note line is aiming for productivity type while S line is media consumption. One can do more than the other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma