Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes it was - thought I'd give the XL a try - my bad.

Back to Plan A - Pixel 3 64 Gb Black with a Google Pixel 3 Spigen Slim Armor Black case
Have the case - phone to be here 10/23
Nice choice in cases! I love the Spigen Slim Armor case on my P2. Protective but not bulky. Whatever phone I get next will have one on it. If they don't make one for it I'm not getting that phone.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Yes it was - thought I'd give the XL a try - my bad.

Back to Plan A - Pixel 3 64 Gb Black with a Google Pixel 3 Spigen Slim Armor Black case
Have the case - phone to be here 10/23

I really like the feel of the 3 bight I already ordered a bunch of XL stuff so I stuck with the XL

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I ordered some XL stuff too, but the everyday use of the XL was uncomfortable for me. I really like the bigger screen, but couldn't justify keeping it.

Ive past the phase of wanting the biggest screen and transitioned to a more comfortable overall experience. iPhone 7+ is not a comfortable phone, I much prefer the size of X...the Pixel 3 is almost the same size as the X, im so excited to get mine and very happy I didn't go with an XL. For those who want the BIG screen I get it, but im more about single hand use.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The is the first phone that I actually want the smaller model but I just want to know if battery life is decent.

I'm sure the battery life will be decent. Google has an adaptive battery that learns how you use the phone; and so it is constantly giving you ways to save your battery and giving you more current estimations of how much battery you have left based on your usage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332