Call Volume

siradam134

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Greetings Everyone..... I've had my phone for about 4 days now....got it on tuesday in Altamonte Springs from Best Buy's 2nd Pre-order shipment....

Converted from a Blackberry 9650...so i'm obviously in heaven.

I love this phone, it's purely amazing.... Everything's working great except for one small thing....

Call/Voicemail Volume.... Does it seem low to anyone else? When i stream music or iheartradio or pandora....it's incredibly loud.. (and impressive, tbh..) But i struggle to hear some of my customer's unless I cram the phone into my ear fairly forcefully....

Any ideas?

Other than this..the phone has worked absolutely flawlessly... and i have checked "in-call volume"... and it's maxed...
I'm 27... fairly good hearing..haha.... Maybe i'm just used to the extremely loud blackberry call volume.... but.... either way... I Love this phone.

Thanks to everyone on Android Central for the tips/tricks/ discounts, and help you offer all the other faithful android users out there!

This is a great community...coming from crackberry, it's a welcome sight to see another community that cares about their userbase.

-Adam

Zindoh

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My volume while listening to a voice message is also really low. Some of my messages I am actually unable to make out due to them being so low. All other media, the volume is fine, just listening to voice messages.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked all the sound level positions in sound setting from top bar drop down settings tab.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly