camera glass protection

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That's essentially what a lens is, though - just non concave nor convex. Since it's non removable, it's basically a permanent clear filter and for all intents and purposes - part of the lens assembly.
Right, but to the point of the post I was responding to I wouldn't put another layer of glass over a clear piece of glass that's already covering the lens.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Picture with WSD.
View attachment 326184

Will later pull off the WSD ones and try the Caseology.

I'm guessing the WSD lens cover has adheive on the entire piece of glass??

And I am guessing the Caseology only has adhesive on the blacked out area??

Looking at the Spigen lens protector, they mention they only put adhesive on the blacked area and not the entire area because the "others" that do cause blemishes or effects photo quality?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6863073

Waiting on my Lattercase. But also thinking of trying a Spigen lens protector. The idea of no adhesive over the lenses make sense. Too bad the rest is blacked out... probably to reduce flash but covers up a nice looking silver camera module on my Mystic White phone. :-\

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing the WSD lens cover has adheive on the entire piece of glass??

And I am guessing the Caseology only has adhesive on the blacked out area??

Looking at the Spigen lens protector, they mention they only put adhesive on the blacked area and not the entire area because the "others" that do cause blemishes or effects photo quality?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6863102

Waiting on my Lattercase. But also thinking of trying a Spigen lens protector. The idea of no adhesive over the lenses make sense. Too bad the rest is blacked out... probably to reduce flash but covers up a nice looking silver camera module on my Mystic White phone. :-\
I wouldn't put any protector on that puts glass over the camera lens regardless of where they put the adhesive. Even you don't notice it, adding additional glass is bound to have an effect on image quality in one form or another at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali