Camera lenses for your smart phone

JFetch

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else use these? I just picked up a three pack for pretty cheap and I'll be darned if they don't actually work. I've got a fish eye, a macro, and a wide angle lens. Here are some generic shots using them. I'm using an HTC One X by the way.

This is the wide angle lens. This is the one I'm not that impressed with. I'm not a fan of the black circles and how the sides are out of focus, but there is no way around it.
SmESm9f.jpg

I'm really digging the macro. This is my car key. I took another one of my calender on my desk and you can see all the tiny dots that make the color.
m287hWV.jpg

The one I'm going to have the most fun with is the fish eye since I work with kids. The glare is from the bright sun behind my niece. They built this place with giant windows in the lobby for some reason.
0TnmPic.jpg

jacquelinejake

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
These phone camera lenses are pretty popular nowadays. The maco and fisheye lens is pretty fun to work with. I however don't really get to use the Wide angle lens. It can be quite a hassle to take them out and start shooting too-unless you're desperate to get a whole view being a tourist etc.:p

Best of all, the entire set of 'universal camera lens'- which comprises the Magnetic Wide Angle Lens, Magnetic Macro Lens and Magnetic Fisheye Lens seemed to fit between my tablets(iPad or sisters Samsung Tab) which is a plus point.

Note that the Magnetic Wide Angle Lens, Magnetic Macro Lens are actually a 2 in one lens, so don't expect to receive 3 lens.

Here are some images from 'camera-licious'

Universal_Magnetic_macro_lens_macro_shot_of_nature_demonstration.jpg

Universal_Magnetic_Fisheye_lens_view_phone_camera_lens_iphone_fisheye_lens.jpg

anon(5884338)

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I brought these as well but I can't seem to get my wide angle to focus at all on my nexus 5, only time I get a clear shot is of something really close kinda like macro but a bit further away.