Can someone help me please?

Tom112089

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I am having a problem with my galaxy s4. It seems when I go to settings and try to change the Notification Sound of certain apps
It just says The app has stopped. chomp sms aand the stock email app for both of my email addresses imparticular. I tap settings then choose sound then it hangs for a few seconds and just says the app has stopped. i have had no luck in fixing this. Any thoughts?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I am having a problem with my galaxy s4. It seems when I go to settings and try to change the Notification Sound of certain apps
It just says The app has stopped. chomp sms aand the stock email app for both of my email addresses imparticular. I tap settings then choose sound then it hangs for a few seconds and just says the app has stopped. i have had no luck in fixing this. Any thoughts?

If you are having force close issues. Go to Settings > Applications > (choose which one you are having problems with) and delete data and cache
PS this will wipe all information from the apps. and you will need to sign into them again.

This isnt a guarantee. But sometimes it can fix the issue.