Can someone please help me with my phone's music issue?

Dackman

Apr 27, 2021
Visit site
Ok so I just got this phone brand new off cricket around the middle of January this year. It has a 4gb RAM processor and runs Android 10. Anyways whenever I play music, and open a different app, the music in playing always stops and the notification for it just disappears. I've tried using multiple other music player apps and the same thing happens with each of them. Even Spotify and YouTube music.

The music player could literally be the only tab open, and as soon as I open even something as simple as the calculator app, the music player will just crash each time. I have no clue why it does this, it's not the headphones, and it's just ridiculous I mean I've never had this issue with any other phones before and I've used crappy obama phones from 2014. Thanks in advanced people. :)

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
That's a pretty generic complaint that might involve dozens of suggestions to fix the problem. More details please.
-- What model phone is it?
-- You indicate problems with streaming content (Spotify and Youtube) so we have to assume your referring to the Spotify app and the Youtube app, but then there's a mysterious reference to 'multiple other music apps' which imply you're instead referring to audio content stored on your phone, locally. Please elaborate with some specifics.
-- If you are referring only to streaming audio content, is the problem occurring when using WiFi, or mobile data (cellular), or both?
-- A listing of 'multiple other music apps' might be helpful, saving us from repetitive comments on apps you've tried. There are a countless number of multimedia apps out there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays