Can you tell a difference from you Pixel 6?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had a Pixel 6 Pro over since its release and just got the 7 Pro. It's a great phone, but admittedly if you told me I was still using a 6 I'd probably believe you. Battery life at least after just a few days of use does seem slightly better. I know there is the face unlock, but I haven't really had it kick in since smart lock usually has the phone unlocked. The wide end of the camera is a little bit wider, but other than testing it I haven't had a use for it yet. I know phone updates these days are more evolutionary than revolutionary, but something like faster charging would have been nice. Anyway, it's a great phone, just not much different than my 6 Pro. I always get the new phones, but for the average user it would be hard to come up with a big reason to upgrade.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I only upgraded for the face unlock and 5 telephoto....That was enough for me. I was happy with the 6 Pro and I am happy with the 7...Money isn't an issue so no regrets.

For the average Joe I wouldn't suggest upgrading from the 6 to the 7...Only an older phone makes sense.

Gdraft#WN

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Writing this from my brand new Kinda Green P7.
I had a P6 and have had every Pixel, except the P2.
I'm not saying the P6 was a bad phone, but for day to day Functions, it was by far the worse Pixel I have owned.

The two main issues being Finger Print Scanner and Connectivity. (I was recently in Vegas were there is WiFi everywhere. I had to reset the P6 10 to 15 times a day to even get it to connect Tmo).

I've had the P7 for 4 days (granted, a limited test).....
But Double You, oh, Double You.

WOW. I did not think Google was capable of building a phone this good.

NO ISSUES whatsoever moving within the house with the phone connecting from router to router as I move.

NO ISSUES when leaving the house, disconnecting from WiFi, connecting to Tmo.

NO CONNECTIVITY ISSUE AT ALL (so far)

Face Unlock/Finger Print Scanner........... Is this how other phones work?
HOLY CRAP BATMAN !!!!!!

You pick up the phone (it sees you), BAM it's open and ready to go.

I was ready to go to another vendor after dealing with the POS P6.....

But so far...... This is probably the best phone I have ever had. And quite frankly...... how I expect a phone to work, for what we pay for them.

P7 A+++ 5 Stars