Canceled AT&T, Good Bye - Hello T-Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't even Remember who that special Olympics troll was on the ATT Ship thread, but I said I would do it, here I am publicly announcing I did it.

SPEAK WITH YOUR WALLETS everyone, after the ATT Launch Fiasco? they don't deserve a dime of my money, I took a step back and looked at the whole picture and the bottom line is, I was lied to, POINT BLANK- when I called in to premier to ask if my order was "ok" and if it was being placed on Back order they said "no" That's a lie.

So I canceled it, and ordered T mobile last NIGHT and it's already being shipped as we speak.

So long Douche ATT network. :D

Have you checked out the true cost of the phone via TMO? If you're willing to pay over retail for the phone, that wasn't the only reason you're leaving ATT. Remember, all service providers lie...some just better than others. :p

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just moved out of Colchester this past summer! So all most a year ago.

Well if your ever in the area let me know! Its a small world to be able to meet someone from VT on the AC forums!

But I won't lie I have thought about moving a few times but I haven yet to do it! I do however go to Boston A LOT. So I do like it in VT for the most part. Not has hot as some places!

Cheers

You're not related to Brooke Gardner, are you? If I remember correctly, she has a large family that's into real estate in that area. And definitely. It's cool to see someone from my old stomping grounds in a place like this.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I think all carriers lose and gain customers whenever they have a big product launch. While some snafus are not avoidable, some are self inflicted. Att should have communicated better. While I am a satisfied Att customer, I am a firm believer in speaking with your money.

Good luck with your sgsIII on Tmo.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
You're not related to Brooke Gardner, are you? If I remember correctly, she has a large family that's into real estate in that area. And definitely. It's cool to see someone from my old stomping grounds in a place like this.

No sadly I am not! Most of my family is in Tenn. I grew up here all my life though. I grew up mostly in Essex Jct. Anyways Lets PM to take this offline so we don't annoy others! But like you said its pretty cool to see other on here from VT!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I was with T-mobile, Voicestream, Omnipoint......whatever you want to call them for over 16 years. I moved to AT&T and haven't been happier. It seems to me that all these carriers build pricing plans that cater to new customers. My 3 lines with AT&T come out to a little bit less than they did on T-mobile. I don't mind having blazing fast internet speeds and MUCH more reliable service one bit. You have to look at the demand for the GSIII on At&t as opposed to the demand on T-mobile. At the end of the day, I hope your in an area where you get the best possible service from T-mobile. Just don't leave that area. Lol, enjoy your phone when you get it

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
You'd have had your G3 faster staying with AT&T, they've upgraded EVERYONE to overnight delivery and those that didn't ship until today have been FURTHER upgraded to Saturday delivery, that appears to be the latest for the huge majority.

Enjoy that inferior TMO network though. ;)

I know we were both asked nicely by mods yesterday to stop any further fighting, name-calling, or other negative stuff. I took the mod at their word, so I won't be replying further to you, since you obviously did NOT take the mod's request seriously, as evidenced here. Have a good day!

1. "EVERYONE" you might want to Re-Research that there bud, people are still on Backorder, do I even want to still mess with that garbage? nope, especially after being lied to.
2. Inferior Network? only something I can agree on based on a persons LOCATION, yes it is inferior depending on where you live. I'm in a great 4G area though that gives over 20 megs down regularly and sometimes spikes to 30 megs down. So.. matter of opinion.

3. Do i care? nope, Do I care about proving a point to a worthless troll? yes and believe me i'm going to do it as well, when you tried to somehow smugly use the assumption that I would not "walk the walk" so to speak on my threats to leave ATT as if i was just running my mouth? to make yourself look good? i'm here to say you were wrong. Did I accomplish anything by doing that? not really this is the internet, but i'm going to do it anyway.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Don't even Remember who that special Olympics troll was on the ATT Ship thread, but I said I would do it, here I am publicly announcing I did it.

SPEAK WITH YOUR WALLETS everyone, after the ATT Launch Fiasco? they don't deserve a dime of my money, I took a step back and looked at the whole picture and the bottom line is, I was lied to, POINT BLANK- when I called in to premier to ask if my order was "ok" and if it was being placed on Back order they said "no" That's a lie.

So I canceled it, and ordered T mobile last NIGHT and it's already being shipped as we speak.

So long Douche ATT network. :D

There is no fiasco. AT&T has like twice the customers T-Mobile has and sells significantly more smartphones. I'm pretty sure Pre-Orders on AT&T were significantly higher (AT&T sells more smartphones than any other carrier in the states). You move to a worse carrier because you can't wait less than a week more for a new phone? Lol.

Just moved from T-Mobile. Don't regret it.

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
There is no fiasco. AT&T has like twice the customers T-Mobile has and sells significantly more smartphones. I'm pretty sure Pre-Orders on AT&T were significantly higher (AT&T sells more smartphones than any other carrier in the states). You move to a tier carrier because you can't wait less than a week for a new phone? Lol.

Nice way of Spin/putting it... but no.. Really because I won't be lied to by the company i'm paying my $$$ to. If T mobile did the same thing, I would leave them as well.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Someone apparently does, on the ATT Ship thread there was a Special Olympics Troll named Dallas who was giving me a hard time saying I wouldn't do it. not that I care what he thinks, but hey I like to stand up to bullies what can I say.

Referencing the Special Olympics is OFFENSIVE.

And calling someone a troll in your own troll thread is hypocritical.

Lock it up.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice way of Spin/putting it... but no.. Really because I won't be lied to by the company i'm paying my $$$ to. If T mobile did the same thing, I would leave them as well.

That's not spin, that's reality. T-Mobile is trash.

I don't need to argue about it, cause I just endured 2 years of it. Moved from AT&T to T-Mobile. ETF'd all 3 lines 3 months before my contract ended cause I wanted out so badly. Went right back to AT&T. Not worth the time to discuss this.

I suspect you'll be leaving them soon enough. They all do it. You're just being a baby about it.

No one cares that you switched carriers. Your $100/mo. won't affect AT&T's bottom line, and it doesn't look like you're rallying up much of a resistance in this thread... ...

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Referencing the Special Olympics is OFFENSIVE.

And calling someone a troll in your own troll thread is hypocritical.

Lock it up.

Calling the purpose of this thread a Troll thread is merely created by you, you can rename or twist it which ever way you want, Doesn't matter to me, My point has been made. the thread can be deleted now as well

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Calling the purpose of this thread a Troll thread is merely created by you, you can rename or twist it which ever way you want, Doesn't matter to me, My point has been made. the thread can be deleted now as well

Calling someone a troll is trolling. When you knowingly post comments like that and they obviously have the potential to start arguments and flamewars, it's trolling. And you did it on multiple occasions in this thread, so it is obviously deliberate. Starting off a rant thread about something this inconsequential with a double insult to a specific person (named) after the MODs asked you to lock it up makes it what I see it as.

Not going to argue about it. Just going to report the post.

LOL @ the bold, though. That's usually how it goes when someone gets called on it...

P.S. This thread has absolutely no purpose. None, other than to attack that other person and "get the last word in."

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Calling someone a troll is trolling. Starting off a rant thread about something this inconsequential with a double insult to a person after the MODs asked you to lock it up makes it what I see it as.

Not going to argue about it. Just going to report the post.

LOL @ the bold, though. That's usually how it goes when someone calls someone out on this.

P.S. This thread has absolutely no purpose. None.

Before it gets deleted i guess you need to be put in your place as well, your logic is laughable.

So wait.. Me creating a thread to CALL someone out is trolling, I guess i'm just supposed to get BULLIED and shut up about it huh? not do a single thing huh? Do you tell your kids to tell the teachers when they get bullied as well?

what do you mean usually how it goes, ? i honestly already want the thread deleted because the original user in question got to see this Mission accomplished it doesn't need to exist anymore.

Wrong again #3, the thread has a purpose which i already met.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Read my edits.

What point? That you can't wait an extra week for a phone? If you think you have one, name calling should not be prerequisite to get it across. What type of logic are you employing in this matter? EMOtions? How old are you?

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Read my edits.

What point? That you can't wait an extra week for a phone? If you think you have one, name calling should not be prerequisite to get it across. What type of logic are you employing in this matter? EMOtions? How old are you?

Your putting words in my mouth and creating a scenario in which never happened.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
iPhonemilk - you could've simply PM'd the person you were arguing with to prove your point. And so far, in all your follow up arguing you are just making yourself look more and more immature. It is silly to have changed to an inferior carrier over this. You obviously don't have patience, even though you keep claiming it's about premise and such. Maybe AT&T was told they would be getting xxx amount of units but then got a lot less and were screwed over, who knows. But man, this is getting really nutty up in here.

Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg