Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been having this problem where whenever i would log into my youtube account and watch videos i would get "Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played" on every single video on youtube while i'm in my youtube account. But when i log out and try to see a video that i wasn't able to see before when logged into my account it would work... So idk what to do with it, simply ignore it and not get into my youtube account or see if i can fix this. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? and no I'm not talking about using the youtube app to watch videos but the web application

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Never herd of that happening. And thats weird honestly. Check into your youtube account on the PC and see if there is something corupting the process of playing back videos with your account. If all is well, Ummm Try a factory reset? Not to sure though.

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i tried rebooting but I still get the message on every single video while using youtube mobile on the web application... Youtube works fine when i use the desktop option... But it takes forever to load So idk if i have to resort to a factory reset o_O and try to get everything back.

But on the youtube application where the background is black is it common for some videos to be not available on mobile?

bforbaker

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i tried rebooting but I still get the message on every single video while using youtube mobile on the web application... Youtube works fine when i use the desktop option... But it takes forever to load So idk if i have to resort to a factory reset o_O and try to get everything back.

But on the youtube application where the background is black is it common for some videos to be not available on mobile?

do you have the Official Twitter app installed?
If so uninstall, re-boot, and try again.

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
do you have the Official Twitter app installed?
If so uninstall, re-boot, and try again.

No i don't have the twitter app installed. I used to be able to watch videos on mobile youtube on the web application while being logged in but for some reason i can't watch any videos on the web in my account because i keep getting "cannot play video sorry, this video cannot be played"

Sumabot

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi I had been experiencing the same issue on my Samsung Infuse. Out of nowhere I was unable to play videos on YouTube's mobile site or even view previews in my flixter movies app. I kept getting the same old message over and over. To make things stranger the same youtube movies worked fine within the youtube app. This was really starting to make my blood boil.

I'm not sure what the actual issue was but here is what I did to fix this problem. Open your web browser, hit menu, go to more, go to settings. Under settings clear your cache, history, cookies, form data, location access, passwords and reset to default settings. Don't worry you won't lose any bookmarks. Exit browser.

Next I uninstalled the flash player 10.3 update and immediately reinstalled it via market app under my apps. From here I went to youtube's mobile site and I was able to watch videos again, also my flixter movie app plays previews again.

Hope this helps cheers. :D

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
may I ask the reason to use mobile youtube instead of the desktop version or the app? I actually have the same issues you have with signing into mobile and videos not working. But I never use the mobile version anyway. Is it to do with the speed, commenting or bandwidth usage?? It seems to call upon a flash type player or maybe even html5 different from the desktop/app version.

ok I just saw your post here Suma
My android wont play youtube videos on the browser when im signed into my youtube account. - YouTube Help

seems like it has been an issue for a couple months now and no longer a samsung only deal. I think it is something to do with how YT is linked with your google account. When did linking become mandatory? I forgot when I did this, but it was recent. i'm going to look more into this

Grateful32

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the same error msg appear on my Samsung Droid when i try to view videos i have stored on my memory card... I have done a master reset, I have even replaced the device...Any ideas, suggestions?

qwerq

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Alleycat9US9

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just bought Archos tablet with Android 2.4 cannot get youtube videos to work just won't play. I have been told that Adobe is the culprit behind this. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong is there something that needs to be installed. HELP

Aameer Imran

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
hi......................
buddies i had used a lot of collection in samsung mobiles just "SIMPLY UPDATE YOUR YOUTUBE SOFTWARE............
Inshallah as soon as it will be a work..
salaamakhair!

Sarah Fuller

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I have had this problem with my Infuse from day 1. (over a year) Reboot never worked. Uninstall and reintall didn't work either. I tried Sumabot's tips here, and it works!! My Flash was 11.1, and I uninstalled that update. I don't know how or why it works, but thank you Sumabot!!!! :)

Rafmil Polanco

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played Solucionado. Fixed

Exelent its work perfect Solucionado !!!!! sorry this video cannot be played la salocion me ha funcionado a la perfeccion seguir los pasos exactamente como lo indica. Sumabot thanks a lot.

Lucinda Peters

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played Solucionado. Fixed

What about an HTC video recording appears to be on memorcard but comes up this video cannot be played. Why is this happeni.g? It's the first time I haven't been able to replay and share.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174