Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played

Bforbhakti

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i tried rebooting but I still get the message on every single video while using youtube mobile on the web application... Youtube works fine when i use the desktop option... But it takes forever to load So idk if i have to resort to a factory reset o_O and try to get everything back.

But on the youtube application where the background is black is it common for some videos to be not available on mobile?

Restore your android device and sign up for a new gmail account using same device. After that manually add your associated gmail (If you use gmail in your youtube login) sign in to your android and sync with official Youtube app.And, if you used Yahoo in your youtube login then go through Yutube app directly and try to login! Hope it will you to solve your headaching problem!! Best Regards!!

Tom Sheard

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone...

Well this problem occurs with me (HTC One), but on literally every app I have, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Vine, Snapchat The lot... I literally cannot play videos. The video starts for about the first second then freezes, the audio continues for another 2 seconds before the video stops and gives me the 'Cannot play video' message in a black box.

I have tried turning the phone on and off ( standard) but this still isn't working. Any ideas anybody? It's driving me mad now!

Any help would be hugely appreciated, Thanks guys, Tom

Candra Willie

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
even with resetting to the factory on my mobile phone I still have the same problem. I have a Samsung galaxy centura.idk what the deal is so I don't even bother watching it either on my phone or youtube through the mobile web:-\

chances900

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been having this problem where whenever i would log into my youtube account and watch videos i would get "Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played" on every single video on youtube while i'm in my youtube account. But when i log out and try to see a video that i wasn't able to see before when logged into my account it would work... So idk what to do with it, simply ignore it and not get into my youtube account or see if i can fix this. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? and no I'm not talking about using the youtube app to watch videos but the web application

It happens to me too. What i've done is i download a browser from play store called dolphin and everything settle. Only then i can play any youtube video.

danish8109651139

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everyone...

Well this problem occurs with me (HTC 820 desire), but on literally every app I haveThe lot... I literally cannot play videos. The video starts for about the first second then freezes, the audio continues for another 2 seconds before the video stops and gives me the 'Cannot play video' message in a black box.

I have tried turning the phone on and off ( standard) but this still isn't working. Any ideas anybody? It's driving me mad now!

Any help would be hugely appreciated, Thanks guys, Tom

I can download the hd video but after download the video can not play

Varadan

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I have Android Mobile Verizona wireless mobile fone. On you tube it does not play any video and says " Sorry this video cannot be played" Please let me know how to fix this problem ?