Can't hook up tablet to receive calls and texts

SKalber

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got a tab s5e, love it! I am trying to hook up my tablet and note 10+ using calls and texts on other devices. I can't seem to find the app to download it onto my phone... help!!! Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Laurieb52

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
On both your phone and tablet, go to settings,tap on advanced features, then turn on the setting " call and text on other devices". Both your phone and galaxy tab must be signed into the same samsung account.

It used to be a lot easier to find the option when the setting was under connections. Oh,well...

Laurieb52

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
That sucks. It's my favorite feature of the tablet/phone combo. I do wish there was a mechanism to assign a phone to a selected tablet. My hubby and I both have phones and tablets under my Samsung account, but Samaung only allows one phone number to be associated with the other devices on the account. So his tablet only gets my phone calls and messages. Should have registered his phone under a separate account...

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
that was one of the things I was looking forward to also but with AT&T it didn't happen... but I managed to do it through the Google messenger using "messages for web". 👍

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Just download the newest unlocked operating system from Sammobile and put it on your phone. Then you will still get timely updates on your phone and can use your tablet to call and get messages.
This is what I always do with my Samsung phones in Verizon.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Just download the newest unlocked operating system from Sammobile and put it on your phone. Then you will still get timely updates on your phone and can use your tablet to call and get messages.
This is what I always do with my Samsung phones in Verizon.

Only problem is it can void the warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty