Can't Play Video message in gallery Note 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The SD card could be corrupt, defective, or counterfeit. Install SD Insight to see if the card is genuine or counterfeit. Counterfeit cards are programmed to report more storage than they actually have, and if you try saving more than the card can actually hold, then files can start getting corrupt.

If it's a valid card, then go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
You might not use it, but it's native to the phone and can't be removed. So unless you've disabled the app to prevent updates, then chances are you still have the most current version of G+ on your phone.

Of course, this thread is 6 months old, so who's to say that it's still a G+ issue. This could very well be something new. If you haven't disabled the app, try that first and see if it fixes the issue.

moe yacoub

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yo this massage comes when I play big movies it gives this message and online from an app called movie hd I watch Movies on it but now I can't but if I shut down my phone for a while it works again

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe