Captivate and USB Dongle

Mikehe

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
USB Dongle is awesome, it gets the captivate which lost its 3 button option into download mode in a breeze, I run ODIN and I do "start" first the phone finishes and goes to reboot but after the AT&T splash i get the charging battery icon. how the heck do i get past this

Mikehe

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was able to do it one time with USB Dongle but forgot i left sim card and sd card in phone so i powered off to take them out and tried to use odin when it powered back up....Can i just do a Master Reset now

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
There's your problem then. 1010 doesn't play well with Odin one-click. You can restore with the Odin in the link.

Mikehe

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
woooooohooooo i got cog 3.04 loaded, cant seem to get my titanium backup loaded, but that's OK for now. phone is at android 2.2 and the only thing i see that i am missing from 2.1 is the android keyboard which i grew to liking. wished i could find a 2.3 rom this is sweet(freaking samsung).thank you for your directions i took what you sent and mixed it with new odin for master rest and followed mobile tech videos. seems faster as well. thank you again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli