Casting ESPN3?

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I was excited about the possibility of casting ESPN3. However, when you click on an event to view, the browser opens a new window for that event. This new window does not have a casting button. Does anyone have a workaround?

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I think there's also a menu setting that says something like "show this window in a tab"... I was able to use that once or twice so far and it worked well.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I was excited about the possibility of casting ESPN3. However, when you click on an event to view, the browser opens a new window for that event. This new window does not have a casting button. Does anyone have a workaround?

I haven't tried it with ESPN3, but MLB.TV works the same way and it works if you do this:

Use the Chrome Browser, got to MLB.TV and open the game. Go back to the window with the game list and click "Cast my Desktop," then go back to the window with the game in it and make it full screen.

You should have the game in your full TV screen.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Arggh! Now my Chrome browser is unable to play ESPN videos. Gives me error code #2406. Not sure what that means, but the videos won't play.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC