Changing CSC Samsung M51

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm trying to change the CSC for a Samsung M51 service provider software from SER/SER,SER/EGY to BTU UK but I'm struggling. current baseband is M515FXXU4DVD1. I am trying to flash with M515FXXU4DVD1_M515FOXM4DVD1_BTU using Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD but the CSC doesn't change, any advice or help would be appreciated.

BingGordon

May 30, 2022
Visit site
sorry my apologies,
So my Samsung M51 8gb 128gb suddenly stopped charging all the cables and chargers are 100% fine plus I ordered new from Samsung but its the same. I sent the phone away to Samsung who wanted £200 saying the logic board and charger port board both needed replacing. I wasn't convinced this was the case so I sent it off to well a respected company who in turn sent it back repaired for half that amount and I thought that was that but a few days after I got it back it started doing it again, not charging on any combo of leads or chargers. The only way you could get it to charge was to factory reset it.

I factory reset it and sent it back to the repair company and they checked it over and it started charged fine for them but that was because it was in factory state mode. I then realised as soon as you I factory reset it and it would start to charge so when I got it back for the second time from the repair company every-time I installed an app I checked it to see if it was charging to make sure an app wasn't the cause. This worked for a day then once again it has stopped. None of these apps are anything stupid all off playstore and simple apps.

I flashed the phone using the latest Odin with with no errors using this firmware off Sammobile for my device = M515FXXU4DVD1_M515FOXM4DVD1_BTU

I used the CSC file that came with it but the CSC remained after flashing the same Service Provider:- SAOMC_SM515F_OXM_SER_12_0005_SER/SER,SER/EGY

This morning it has started to charge again but for some crazy reason it will not connect to my computer or my laptop but will charge from the USB port. I have changed setting in the developer's but it doesn't show in Odin, It just says unrecognised device.

I have uninstalled/installed the latest Samsung drivers on both machines but it remains unrecognised so now I can't even flash it via computer or laptop. My questions are, could the flash BTU UK flash be the issue if the phone has CSC SER/SER,SER/EGY ?. I feel as if it's a firmware/software issue rather than a hardware. How do I get round it not connecting to my computer for future flashing ?.

I'm in to deep now money wise to send it off to Samsung so I am wondering if there's anything I can do software wise. I was going to change the CSC with Samkeys but I'm not sure if that will do the trick. Because its randomly charging I'm simply trying to figure out if its a Firmware or hardware problem so If I can resolve any firmware issue's then it will save me money but now I cannot connect to my Computer its making it awfully difficult to do anything
any help will be greatly appreciated , and thank you

Last edited: