check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
So now your battery is actually charging as you use it instead of draining like most do?

That's incredible! !!!! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

No no no silly. Ay 12:45 I started messing with changing the widgets on the lock screen. At about 1:30 I plugged it back into the charger at 91%. At about 1:45 it was fully charged.

DaManx22

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I have to say that the update notice on my phone is quite irritating. It's there every time I unlock the phone and then it comes back quite often as I'm using it.

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that the update notice on my phone is quite irritating. It's there every time I unlock the phone and then it comes back quite often as I'm using it.

There used to be an option to defer the update. Is it not there anymore?

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I never got a notice new software was available but checked, have the update and deferred it. I have no need to update to a possibly buggy version when my phone is working perfectly and has been for 10 months.
nudedete.jpg

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I never got a notice new software was available but checked, have the update and deferred it. I have no need to update to a possibly buggy version when my phone is working perfectly and has been for 10 months.]

whats the max length of deferment?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
No, I don't. This is my first S/W update on this phone. Hopefully someone will chime in that knows.

Per Verizon's update documentation (see the Software Update Instructions pdf): Software Update: Galaxy Note® II by Samsung | Verizon Wireless

"If you choose "Defer" this will delay installation and you will be taken back to the home screen. The system update message will appear every 30 minutes until you install the update."

Note: it doesn't mention anything about the "Reject" option though. But its behavior will most likely be similar. At some point though, if you don't happen to catch the next prompt to defer or reject again, it will automatically try to download and install the update.

cbroussard99

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Can someone confirm whether or not there Quick Command function works? I am still having the same issues with it not working like I did with 4.1.2.

hey ap

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Quick Command is working with the new 4.3 update. I have to say (knock on wood) all is working well! Running Action Launcher and no bugs...nothing.

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Quick Command is working with the new 4.3 update. I have to say (knock on wood) all is working well! Running Action Launcher and no bugs...nothing.

Yeh mine really aint changed any. I dirty flashed and cleared the cache after. No drawbacks so far (knock on wood)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

cbroussard99

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
This is what happens everytime I try to use Quick Command...

Attachments

• 1387725852930.jpg
    1387725852930.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 28