Check out these oval icons I found today for the Honor 8

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I would think that a smaller phone like the s8 would be easier to hold
It's definitely more narrow but not quite as narrow as the S8 plus from the reviews I've seen. I'm literally still torn between the Note 8 and iPhone 8 but I'll probably end up caving in to the iPhone bc I've been wanting to swap back to IOS for the last few months now. This promotional gift card offer if I qualify for nothing down is my opportunity so it is likely I'll get the iPhone 8. Although I'd love to have the Note 8 and according to all the guys on the note 8 forum there have been a lot of Apple users who've switched to the note 8 and say they love it so that makes my decision really tough. I like the idea of the S pen too and they told me I can use the S pen in my Google keep app which I've used for a long time now that I refer to quite often for old notes or phone numbers that I've placed in Google keep. That app is one of my favorite apps. Knowing that the S pen is compatible with it makes it even more hard to decide as I use Google keep quite often so that said then I'd definitely use the S pen then. I've never owned a note before so I'm very tempted by it.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
It's definitely more narrow but not quite as narrow as the S8 plus from the reviews I've seen. I'm literally still torn between the Note 8 and iPhone 8 but I'll probably end up caving in to the iPhone bc I've been wanting to swap back to IOS for the last few months now. This promotional gift card offer if I qualify for nothing down is my opportunity so it is likely I'll get the iPhone 8. Although I'd love to have the Note 8 and according to all the guys on the note 8 forum there have been a lot of Apple users who've switched to the note 8 and say they love it so that makes my decision really tough. I like the idea of the S pen too and they told me I can use the S pen in my Google keep app which I've used for a long time now that I refer to quite often for old notes or phone numbers that I've placed in Google keep. That app is one of my favorite apps. Knowing that the S pen is compatible with it makes it even more hard to decide as I use Google keep quite often so that said then I'd definitely use the S pen then. I've never owned a note before so I'm very tempted by it.
I'd say go far the iPhone. You already like their form factor and used to ios.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you decided yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001