Check out these oval icons I found today for the Honor 8

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I like it a lot but I have 2 other phones so it's probably gonna have to go soon. I haven't even used it in like a month or so . Poor thing....its lonely.
Oh that sucks. You need to honor it by using it more frequently

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I just got back from the Xfinity mobile store. I went with the iPhone 8 in space grey after seeing it in person. It's really nice and just as I thought I felt right at home with the the size and feel. After all I used the iPhone 6 and 6s for two and half straight years. The iPhone 8 is the exact same design. I ordered the zagg luxe titanium screen protector where it changes the black front to a silver titanium color. I'm also ordering a full one piece skin that covers the back and frame all in one solid piece so you can't tell a skin is on it. I'm ordering Red so I'll have a red and silver front iPhone to be very unique. You won't see one like it. It will be very cool looking. I had to order it bc they were out of stock so it should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I'll post pics of the total custom mod once I get it completed next week. I got a return label sent for my honor 8 so it'll be gone now. I need that $200 extra dollars to use for my custom mods to the iPhone plus the taxes I had to pay for it. I was forced to get the 256g as the only other option was the 64g. I hate to let the honor go but I'll only be using one phone. Now I need to purchase a wireless charging pad. It was a tough decision but in the end I wanted to go back to apple which is all I know.

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I just got back from the Xfinity mobile store. I went with the iPhone 8 in space grey after seeing it in person. It's really nice and just as I thought I felt right at home with the the size and feel. After all I used the iPhone 6 and 6s for two and half straight years. The iPhone 8 is the exact same design. I ordered the zagg luxe titanium screen protector where it changes the black front to a silver titanium color. I'm also ordering a full one piece skin that covers the back and frame all in one solid piece so you can't tell a skin is on it. I'm ordering Red so I'll have a red and silver front iPhone to be very unique. You won't see one like it. It will be very cool looking. I had to order it bc they were out of stock so it should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I'll post pics of the total custom mod once I get it completed next week. I got a return label sent for my honor 8 so it'll be gone now. I need that $200 extra dollars to use for my custom mods to the iPhone plus the taxes I had to pay for it. I was forced to get the 256g as the only other option was the 64g. I hate to let the honor go but I'll only be using one phone. Now I need to purchase a wireless charging pad. It was a tough decision but in the end I wanted to go back to apple which is all I know.
Good call! While I kinda wanted u to get the red 7 the resale on the gray 8 will be much better. U still got to come on the AC though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174