CM7 Nightly Builds

newbie4ever

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
What is the issue? I have not heard of that one before?

While using some applications my phone does random things... such as the keyboard will pop up out of nowhere the application will back out and close down like someone is hitting the back button

Sent from my finger to my phone to this post using Tapatalk

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
While using some applications my phone does random things... such as the keyboard will pop up out of nowhere the application will back out and close down like someone is hitting the back button

Look again!

Sent from my lightning fast CM7 Fassy

willenium_1217

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
So I just looked and our Fasincates are officially on the nightlies. So I haven't yet put CM7 on my phone. I am still very scared to because of the lack of many things, but besides that, I have questions. So once I get the original CM7 on my phone, if I choose, then I can just simply flash the nightlies in Clockwork? Or can I just finally use ROM Manager?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So I just looked and our Fasincates are officially on the nightlies. So I haven't yet put CM7 on my phone. I am still very scared to because of the lack of many things, but besides that, I have questions. So once I get the original CM7 on my phone, if I choose, then I can just simply flash the nightlies in Clockwork? Or can I just finally use ROM Manager?

from my understanding you can go to that mirror website, download the nightly from there, and flash it in CWM. Or there is supposed to be a way to go into rom manager and download the nightly from there, I just don't know how to do that as I've never done it before.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Oh yeah... I get that too sometimes. :)

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Someone on XDA mentioned that the folder it's in may still be set to private and that's why you can't download. I don't use Rom Manager either so I don't know how to pull down the file right now.

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So whats different with the nightlies? why should i download them? is there any benefit or should i just wait for official builds?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So whats different with the nightlies? why should i download them? is there any benefit or should i just wait for official builds?

Every nightly will have some small change to it which may fix one thing but break something else. Once a "nightly" has enough things fixed and is stable enough it gets changed to an RC or Release Candidate. If you aren't a flashaholic and don't want to try a different one every night, you can stick with a build you are happy with, then wait for a fascinatemtd RC. Look along the left side of this page:

CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution

and you will see one of the options is release candidates.

Reactions: vluc and Jgonzo1299

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe