CM7 Nightly Builds

newbie4ever

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried the new updates..mms did not work in either of them . Force closes seemed to be worse. I odined the eco9 radio from edo5 and then I flashed the original cm7 it seems to be the working better than ever

Sent from my finger to my phone to this post using Tapatalk

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I heard one of the new nightlies was supposed to fix the low in call voice level problem that a lot of people are having, but I don't see it listed anywhere in the changelog section.

P.S. (instead of starting something new for this and it's a quick question) - I'm running EB01, and I haven't had any issues so far. What am I really lacking - and do I "need" to upgrade my radio?

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
As far as radios are concerned if what you have works I would stick with it. The new imnuts kernel from twitter is what fixed my low call volume issues

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I heard one of the new nightlies was supposed to fix the low in call voice level problem that a lot of people are having, but I don't see it listed anywhere in the changelog section.

P.S. (instead of starting something new for this and it's a quick question) - I'm running EB01, and I haven't had any issues so far. What am I really lacking - and do I "need" to upgrade my radio?

I tried 3.zip and I still have the issue where people can't hear me well.
Also the funcionality of have my led lighting up on a new message is gone but I really liked it.

I am getting a lot more phantom keys than before the update.

anub

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed CM7-4. Sensor working now. Reception shows 0 bars but phone & SMS seem fine. Prob. need to upgrade EC01 radio. Anybody have radio recommendation for this build?

And thanks to all.

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm on nightly 5 and mms and Netflix and camera flash don't work is there a fix for this as i want my Netflix to work

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm on nightly 5 and mms and Netflix and camera flash don't work is there a fix for this as i want my Netflix to work

When it comes to nightlies random things will and won't work. Flash them at your own risk. To answer your question I don't think there are little fixes for each nightly you just gotta wait for the next one and hope it's fixed what your missing :) It's a vicious cycle.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What are the benefits of imnuts07 - CM7Fascinate-OPBJ.zip ?

Thanks.

DZ.... I cannot tell you all the benefits, but the one I was looking for was a fix for the low call volume of CM7. There is a known bug that is present where the person you are calling cannot hear you very well at all. This kernel is an unofficial fix for that. It has worked for others and I can now report it has also worked for me.

Reactions: anub

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngdaddy3