Code: 96 General Failure

Helgaiden

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend's Moment has started having issues sending text messags.Sometimes when she attempts to send a msg it gives a Code: 96 error and doesnt send so she retries multiple times and then sometimes it eventually sends through those multiple times and the person receiving get the txt like 5 times. What is this error and how do i fix it? Its using the stock messaging app.

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I have an issue with my moto G4 mobile text messaging -only for sending message . Though I am able to receive text message I am not able to send any message to any phone . if I try sending I get a error message 96 . Service provider airtel tells it is an issue with hand set

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an issue with my moto G4 mobile text messaging -only for sending message . Though I am able to receive text message I am not able to send any message to any phone . if I try sending I get a error message 96 . Service provider airtel tells it is an issue with hand set

Welcome to Android Central! This is a really old thread about a really old phone. I suggest creating a new thread in the Moto G4 forum with your question.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey