Combine "Join AC" and "How to upload a photo" stickies

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I would like for you to consider merging these two stickies... or placing BOTH of them at the top of both the "Ask a question" forum and the "General Help and How to" forum.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

The reason is that if an unregistered user wants to know how to upload a photo and has asked this question in the "Ask a question" forum, I first have to...

1) Click on the "Forums" link at the top right of the site
2) Scroll down to and click on "General Help and How to" forum
3) Click on "Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To's" link
4) Click on "[GUIDE] How To Post Screenshots on Android Central"
5) Highlight and copy the address from the address bar
6) And then I can post it in whatever thread is asking how to post a photo

Please consider it as my fingers work for free here and I'd appreciate some consideration in the matter.

TIA!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps the How to Post a Screenshots thread can be added as a link to the How to join sticky?

Something along the lines of "PS Often at Android Central we need to see a copy of what is on your screen, a 'screencap' as we call them. Sometimes you just want to post these for fun in wallpaper and screencap threads. To do that follow the instructions in this [insert link] thread."

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
ATL note: I will look at doing something to remedy this when I get home. This is something I would rather not do on a mobile device.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Golfdriver97! It still would have been better to have both stickies, as the opposite condition still exists if the question happens to be in the "General Help and How to" forum and I need to advise on how to join AC. Still this helps a lot and my fingers appreciate your work! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d