Compatible charger,cables

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, so I'm going to have to get a couple of extra Chargers and cables. I want to make sure that I get something compatible. I still have lgv20 Chargers that seem to support fast charging. I also have a Samsung fast charger for the S3 tablet.

What should I look for in making sure third-party Chargers and cables will actually deliver the fast charging the nine plus takes?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The charger needs to support Samsung adaptive fast charging or qualcomm quick charge 2/3.

Any cable that meets usb c specs would work fine. Keep in mind not all usb c cables will meet usb c specs.

scottbeamer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
The charger needs to support Samsung adaptive fast charging or qualcomm quick charge 2/3.

Any cable that meets usb c specs would work fine. Keep in mind not all usb c cables will meet usb c specs.
Not necessarily. I had a QC 3.0 charger that worked nicely with my LG V20, but would only slow charge on my S9+.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. What is it in the specs that I should be looking for exactly? Anker has been very helpful with customer support, but I see a lot of other people advertising compatibility without actually specifying that it will support maximum charging speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko