Contact syncing fail

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I was doing a mass deletion of contacts list. I just doing some spring cleaning and don't need them to cluster up my list. After I did the mass deletion, I got the notification warning me that there been too many deleted contact at one time and asked me if I approved this. I said yes. I check the syncing and it have that exclamation point on the sync icon on my contact. So I untick it and re-tick it again. It refused to sync. So I told it to sync all. Again it refused to sync. It said that it is experiencing some issue with the sync and would like for me to try it again later. It been for a week and still have that problem. Any help?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

pattiv2239

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I have also been trying to get an answer to this problem with sync. Spent several hours last Sunday with "chat", no help whatsoever. I was given a number to refer to when I "chatted" again, no reply to my question. I am almost sorry I even bought this Galaxy 10 tablet. I would love to find out why there is a problem and when it will be fixed.

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
The first time I sync my phone it sync perfectly. Did you preform some kind of mass deletion of contacts?

Edited: I just found out. Even the error is there. It already synced for me. I went to my Gmail account and add made up contact and checked my phone. It is syncing then it got error. So I went to check my contact list and saw my made up contact there. Basically it did sync it. It is working fine for me. Just don't know why it is having some kind of error.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick