Contacts on my S7 are mixing together , then creating an"Unknown" contact named

cuiml8

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
For example, the contact may have my best friend's photo, my dentist's office's phone number, my email address and my the address of another friend. THOUSANDS of these contacts (listed as "Unknown" in my phone's contacts list) are showing up. Every day there are more of them. I learned the hard way that when I delete them, I'm deleting contact info. from my phone. I've tried going in and manually "unlinking" these contacts which by the way, TOOK DAYS, but the next day they were all back, listed under "U" as "Unknown!" I have read that tons of others are having this same problem but no one knows why it's happening or how to fix it. Since I don't know what's causing it, I'm worried that if I just get a new phone and copy all of the info to the next phone (including apps) whatever is corrupting this phone will corrupt the next one as well. BTW, so many people are having this problem and everyone has a different brand of phone and different carriers. The only thing they have in common is that they are all Android phones . Please help! And thank you!