Contest closed - 5 copies of The Android Developers Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keven

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I have my first published in the Market but that's mostly from copy paste and small tweak I'm sure this book will help me

Thanks Keven G?linas

sandplasma

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn between Android and Apple development, I bought a book and have both up and running with their IDEs...this book would help me lean more towards Android if its as good as they say. I want it!

androinerd

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh Yeah! Apps are on the Menu!

I would like to throw my name into the hat for this contest!

It would be a very useful book in my collection! :D

Ciege

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Would love to get a copy. I am new to Android (coming from the WinMo world). I've written a few small WinMo apps but since I am now an Android user I would love to get a quick start into Android development...

crwallace2

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a helpful book

I would definitely be interested in winning this book. I am just starting to dig around in android development, and it has been so long since I wrote an java that I can't remember a thing.

alp44

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
We've got five copies of this great book, perfect for budding Android developers, to give away. Post in this thread before Midnight PST on Nov 3 and we'll pick the winners at random.

Good luck!
I've just started down this road. Thsi guide would be awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to get one.

Alp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware