Contest closed - 5 copies of The Android Developers Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearSecond

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I would love to win this book. I have no development experience right now but I would like to learn it and make some apps. It'll help to keep my mind active and give me something to do while I continue to look for work.

zeromaru

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
cool

i really want to start developing for android, but knowing little JAVA (but enough OO) i haven't started yet... i even registered myself as a developer (the 25 bucks should be my incentive, but it has't worked yet XD)

this would really help

njett

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Android Dev Cookbook

I am just getting started in Android development and this book would be a huge help. I have the SDK installed and I've compiled a few sample programs I've found online but my Java is a little rusty and I'm still trying to get familiar with the Android libraries. I bet this book would help a bunch, the libraries are pretty deep so a guide like this that could walk me through them would be a big help.

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
I'm a Java developer during the day, and would love to try my hand at Android development during my off-hours.
Would love this book to jumpstart that.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the Google AppInventor to write some apps for my employer, but it just is not robust enough to do some of the things I want to do. Hopefully, if I win this, I will be able to boost my skill level to be able to do want I want using the SDK.

myanth

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love a copy because this would be the perfect bridge from developing mobile web apps to native apps with enhanced user experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech