Status
Not open for further replies.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FduSQnhMFJU[/YT]​

Although Slacker Radio has a basic free version available for all, there is nothing like having on-demand access to Slacker’s whole music library in addition to ad-free customizable radio. That's exactly what Slacker Radio Premium offers and we're looking to give some of out the the chance to exprience it all.

We've got 3 three-month premium subscriptions available for you, our awesome Android Central readers and you're name could be on one of them -- drop a comment on why you would like to win a free three month premium subscription and we'll pick out some winners, just cause we like you guys.

EDIT:
Closed, thanks for playing folks.

d3lta - CaMelGuY1337 - tyrelian

Expect emails shortly, keep an eye out as you will be contact by Slacker

Last edited:

Ostrich69

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Contest: Win 1 of 3 3-month Slacker Premium Radio subscriptio

I would like to win so I can listen to music all day at work and be able to skip song when they are not something I'm into at the moment please pick me

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site

Would love to win a 3 month subscription. Love to listen to music while working, and making my own play lists...not to mention, being able to skip songs.

ncgirl116

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

I love Slacker Radio so winning something from them would be awesome!

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

I would like to listen to streaming ad-free music, and get exposed to more bands.

PackersRock

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I would like to win a free 3 month Slacker Premium Radio subscription to experience customized radio like I have never experienced before and listen to commercial free radio on my Droid X.

stacey0313

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I love music, and spend a lot of my day listening to it in my home office while I run my business.

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Man I really need Slacker radion for the Holiday season....this would be friggen perfect guys....thank alot fellas!!!

RiverDog

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I would so love to win this. I need good music at work to keep me sane!

Although Slacker Radio has a basic free version available for all, there is nothing like having on-demand access to Slacker?s whole music library in addition to ad-free customizable radio. That's exactly what Slacker Radio Premium offers and we're looking to give some of out the the chance to exprience it all.

We've got 3 three-month premium subscriptions available for you, our awesome Android Central readers and you're name could be on one of them -- drop a comment on why you would like to win a free three month premium subscription and we'll pick out some winners, just cause we like you guys.

coraphise

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site

I'd love to have 3 free months of Slacker prem; great for use in the car, at home, at work. I listen to music nearly all the time :cool:

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site

Would like to really see if Premium is worth it...just in time for the holidays too :)

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

I've used slacker plus for a long time, would love to try premium.

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I'll be honest.I have never used slacker radio. I use Pandora but if they can compete I would love to try out all they have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.