[Contest] Win one of 10 copies of BuzzVoice for Android

mtcawirtz

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Buzzvoice

It would be the only App that I would use. Seriously, what else would one need? All of my co-workers and friends would end up buying this App. :cool:

hightechredneck

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a taxidermist and all my brother and I do all day is listen to talk radio on my Evo. Buzz voice would be awesome. We would have a way better variety. If I won this it would be used.

wealy

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If I had buzz voice I would be able to catch up on news while catching up on Facebook, emails and Twitter when I have free time, which is only during my free time like when I'm in the can...like now.
:eek:

dwanc23

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I want buzzvoice!

I would use it to stay updated with with the latest news, and so I don't have to adjust my glasses or my phone in order to read everything!

infinityv

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I currently work as a full time care giver for my failing grandparents. Access to an application like BuzzVoice would be a real life saver allowing me to not only keep up on the days goings ons but also serving as a a voice to pull me back to reality and remind me that there is more going on then the microcosm I'm currently existing in.

lawmangrant

May 17, 2010
Visit site
As a cop, I spend a bunch of time in a patrol car driving around....

This would read me the news so I wouldn't have to look down while driving.

Very awesome program.

chefjayhawk

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
why i need buzz!!

I am a chef, it would be very nice to have my blogs read to me, whiles chopping away. Love the website, and the app would be awesome!!!:D

clownstrike

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
On the drive home, it's critical to find out which of the evening's sporting events will offer a live glimpse of Lady GaGa's pasties or Kim Kardashian's butt. Now that Massachusetts has just outlawed texting while driving, how else but BuzzVoice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia