[Contest] Win one of 10 copies of BuzzVoice for Android

mtcawirtz

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Buzzvoice

It would be the only App that I would use. Seriously, what else would one need? All of my co-workers and friends would end up buying this App. :cool:

hightechredneck

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a taxidermist and all my brother and I do all day is listen to talk radio on my Evo. Buzz voice would be awesome. We would have a way better variety. If I won this it would be used.

wealy

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If I had buzz voice I would be able to catch up on news while catching up on Facebook, emails and Twitter when I have free time, which is only during my free time like when I'm in the can...like now.
:eek:

dwanc23

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I want buzzvoice!

I would use it to stay updated with with the latest news, and so I don't have to adjust my glasses or my phone in order to read everything!

infinityv

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I currently work as a full time care giver for my failing grandparents. Access to an application like BuzzVoice would be a real life saver allowing me to not only keep up on the days goings ons but also serving as a a voice to pull me back to reality and remind me that there is more going on then the microcosm I'm currently existing in.

lawmangrant

May 17, 2010
Visit site
As a cop, I spend a bunch of time in a patrol car driving around....

This would read me the news so I wouldn't have to look down while driving.

Very awesome program.

chefjayhawk

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
why i need buzz!!

I am a chef, it would be very nice to have my blogs read to me, whiles chopping away. Love the website, and the app would be awesome!!!:D

clownstrike

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
On the drive home, it's critical to find out which of the evening's sporting events will offer a live glimpse of Lady GaGa's pasties or Kim Kardashian's butt. Now that Massachusetts has just outlawed texting while driving, how else but BuzzVoice?