Copy-Paste issues & saving attachments

pato

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to droid coming from iphone where one can copy/paste from anywhere, as well as save attachments, and now I find I can't copy/paste or save attachments from any of my email accounts, Gmail included.

Is there some trick I'm missing, or do we wait till 2.3 or 2.4 arrives?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah unfortunately Copy/Paste isn't as easy as it should be in Android pre-Gingerbread. Like Kouki said, for the Gmail app you have to hit the Menu button to get to it. =\

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah unfortunately Copy/Paste isn't as easy as it should be in Android pre-Gingerbread. Like Kouki said, for the Gmail app you have to hit the Menu button to get to it. =\

That's one of the things that gingerbread didn't really fix all the way either. You still have to go to the menu in order to get to it in GMail.

Vaotix

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That's one of the things that gingerbread didn't really fix all the way either. You still have to go to the menu in order to get to it in GMail.

I'm sure once more phones have Gingerbread or higher, Google will release an update for the Gmail app to fix that.

glk#WN

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a downloadable browser that has copy and paste similar to the ios browser? HTC phones have a browser where a long press enables cut and paste.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks